|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Auburn (#19), Wisconsin (#20).
- Will probably get some heat for picking Mississippi ahead of South Carolina, but I'm just not sold that the Gamecocks automatically merit being ahead of Ole Miss based on an unconvincing head-to-head home win.
- Sorry, Notre Dame haters. Just can't justify keeping them out anymore.
- Iowa is 6-0, and that's great, but they have the feel of a 6-0 team whose bubble is going to eventually explode.
- I feel very comfortable keeping Florida ahead of Alabama. That's going to be a helluva game in Atlanta.
- I also feel good keeping LSU in the top five. That's a good team that lost to a better team.