Thursday, July 09, 2009

High School Football Coverage ... Here


We're about a month away from the start of high school football preseason practice in Wisconsin, and five weeks or so from that in Minnesota.

Even though I'm not on the radio, I still feel like the local kids deserve some coverage, and I'm going to do my (small) part here on this blog.

On the right-hand side of this page, you'll see links pop up throughout the season. These links will take you to spreadsheets I have created to keep up-to-date on the latest scores throughout the area. They will be updated weekly during the season as I have time.

As you can see by clicking the schedules link, I do not have all area team schedules yet. If you're involved with a program on the list, and the schedule is not there or is incorrect, please e-mail me ASAP so I can get the right information posted.

No comments: