Dropped Out: Wisconsin (#9), Clemson (#20), Texas (#21), Georgia (#22), Rutgers (#25).
For the second straight week, three teams remain unchanged. Sorry, but I'm not impressed by putting a kicking on Syracuse. Not everyone will be like Louisville, after all.
- Wisconsin falls out because they are a fraud. They'll be one of the first back in if they can show they deserve it.
- Speaking of frauds, I'd like to say "Hi" to Clemson, Texas, and Rutgers. At least I knew Georgia wasn't all that good, even if I didn't make the proper pick on their game.
- Illinois is good.
- Whoda thunk we'd see a ballot in Week Seven that has Hawai'i and Kansas sandwiching USC?
- Whoda thunk we'd see USC lose before Kansas did?
- South Florida deserves credit for their win, even if it was against a lesser team. They clearly didn't play well, but slogged their way to a win.
- I'm starting to like this Cincinnati team more and more.
- We haven't heard the last of Kentucky.