Dropped Out: Florida State (#20), Purdue (#21), Texas A&M (#23), Colorado (#24).
- So, yeah. I feel like this can't possibly be anything remotely resembling "right".
- Why Michigan and Penn State? Because no one else is any good, either.
- Arizona State only moves up because they're smart enough not to lose while playing in a BCS conference. They will lose, eventually.
- Hawaii can't move up. They needed overtime to beat San Jose State. It was a great game, but an underwhelming win by a team that couldn't afford an underwhelming win.
- I really don't know what else to say. I hate this ballot more than any other I've ever done in the BlogPoll.
- UPDATE: Moved LSU to #1 thanks to a compelling argument by MGoBlog. Moved Kentucky up as well, because they deserve consideration for a higher spot.