A few notes:
- TCU moves way up for two reasons: 1. They beat a team I believe is as good as anyone Oregon or Auburn has beaten on the road, if not better. 2. They beat that good team 47-7, and by the way, did I mention it was on the road? Holy crap. No one has done that to Utah since Kyle Whittingham has been their coach, and it's not likely to happen again anytime soon (Boise won in Salt Lake City 36-3 in 2006, which is the only massacre that comes close to this).
- No one else deserves to lose a spot in the top four, but such is life. Any of the four playing for the national championship would be just fine in terms of entertainment value.
- Give credit to LSU. They keep finding ways to win, even though virtually everyone thinks their coach is a moron.
- Does this mean Alabama has no shot at the national title? Or do they still have to lose again?
- Take you pick at the bottom of the poll. I just filled it out because I'm required to vote for 25 teams.