A few thoughts:
- A little flipping of teams at the top. I feel that the teams that have strong defenses -- Boise and TCU -- probably have the edge in the end, but I like what I saw from Auburn this week. They are shrouded in controversy right now, but they put on a gutsy performance Saturday and deserve a bump. Oregon's offense sputtered against a good defense, which might not be a great sign going forward.
- Karma is coming, Bret Bielema. Just hasn't hit you yet.
- How much fun would a Nebraska-Oklahoma State Big 12 title game be? I think it would be lower scoring than the first meeting.
- Look out for Texas A&M. Mike Sherman has them playing very good football.
- What the hell happened to Utah?
- How happy is Boise State over Virginia Tech's surge?