Sunday, August 17, 2008

2008 BIG TEN PREVIEW: 2. WISCONSIN

Welcome to The Ciskie Blog's 2008 College Football Preview. As usual, you can expect a rundown of every Division I-A (or "Football Bowl Subdivision", if you prefer) conference, as well as a brief look at the independents. Some of the information used to compile these previews came from various football preview publications that I took the time to review this summer. I give a full endorsement to Phil Steele's College Football Preview (the national edition, as well as his various regional magazines). I also have looked at Sporting News, Athlon Sports, and Blue Ribbon (via ESPN Insider). Information was also gathered from local newspapers and school websites. Please use the comments section or e-mail for feedback, questions, and any corrections you feel need to be noted.

WISCONSIN BADGERS
Last year: 9-4 overall, 5-3 Big Ten (4th)
Postseason: Lost to Tennessee, 21-17, in Outback Bowl

I'm going to be lazy. I already previewed Wisconsin for FanHouse.

Click here to read.

No comments: