Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BlogPoll 2010: Week 4 Ballot

I love weeks like this. Finally had a chance to see an Arkansas team I felt was overvalued at the start of the season, and I was impressed. That means they get a bump in the poll ... even if it's temporary because they're going to get waxed by Alabama this weekend.

SB Nation BlogPoll Top 25 College Football Rankings

The Ciskie Blog Ballot - Week 4

Rank Team Delta
1 Alabama Crimson Tide --
2 Boise St. Broncos --
3 Ohio St. Buckeyes --
4 TCU Horned Frogs --
5 Texas Longhorns --
6 Nebraska Cornhuskers --
7 Oregon Ducks --
8 Florida Gators Arrow_up 1
9 Oklahoma Sooners Arrow_down -1
10 Stanford Cardinal Arrow_up 4
11 LSU Tigers --
12 Utah Utes --
13 Arkansas Razorbacks --
14 Wisconsin Badgers Arrow_down -1
15 Auburn Tigers Arrow_up 2
16 South Carolina Gamecocks Arrow_up 2
17 West Virginia Mountaineers Arrow_up 3
18 Miami Hurricanes Arrow_down -2
19 Arizona Wildcats Arrow_up 6
20 Michigan St. Spartans --
21 Michigan Wolverines Arrow_down -2
22 Iowa Hawkeyes Arrow_down -12
23 Nevada Wolf Pack --
24 Missouri Tigers --
25 USC Trojans --
Dropouts: Pittsburgh Panthers, North Carolina Tar Heels, Texas A&M Aggies, Houston Cougars

SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings »



Thoughts on the rankings?

I really like this Stanford team, but I feel I'm overvaluing them. I know I'm overvaluing Wisconsin, but I keep thinking they are going to pick things up.

Hope?

USC gets in, but they're not terribly impressive, either.

No comments: