Friday, September 23, 2005

NFL Week Three - Rapid Fire

I'm about to board a bus for Waterloo, Iowa, so here are my NFL picks for the weekend:

Last week: 7-9 (gack!)
Season: 17-15

New Orleans at Minnesota--> MINNESOTA
Tampa Bay at Green Bay--> TAMPA BAY
Atlanta at Buffalo--> BUFFALO
Cincinnati at Chicago--> CINCINNATI
Cleveland at Indianapolis--> INDIANAPOLIS
Tennessee at St. Louis--> ST. LOUIS
Carolina at Miami--> CAROLINA
Jacksonville at N.Y. Jets--> JACKSONVILLE
Oakland at Philadelphia--> PHILADELPHIA
Dallas at San Francisco--> DALLAS
Arizona at Seattle--> SEATTLE
New England at Pittsburgh--> PITTSBURGH
N.Y. Giants at San Diego--> SAN DIEGO
Kansas City at Denver--> DENVER

Enjoy the weekend. I'll check back in on Monday with some thoughts from the road trip, along with a review of Michigan-Wisconsin, assuming that I've had time to watch the tape, which I should have by then.

No comments: