Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A Quick Note of Thanks

One year ago today, I found out my position at Midwest Communications was being eliminated.

After a few head-spinning days, the process of getting back on the ol' feet began, and I'd like to think we're in a better place now than we were then.

I'd miss people if I tried to thank all the individuals who played a role in helping me cope with what happened. Obviously, my wife, Tammy, was a rock, and my immediate family and friends are all to be thanked with words I cannot come up with.

Same goes with all those who e-mailed words of support and encouragement after that happened. I thank my lucky stars every day that I have people who cared that much about me.

Anyway, I felt the need to acknowledge the one-year anniversary. I also want all of you to know how seriously appreciated you are.

Thank you.

No comments: