Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Please tell me this isn't real

Please.

I mean, we all know this guy is nuts, but this can't be real.

Can it?

Tom Cruise yesterday revealed his latest bizarre mission..to eat his new baby's placenta.
Cruise vowed he would tuck in straight after girlfriend Katie Holmes gives birth, saying he thought it would be "very nutritious".
The Mission Impossible star, 43, said: "I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there."


Someone help us.

If this is some sort of publicity stunt for Cruise's huge blockbuster movie, it's a sick one. And I can't imagine how it would work.

Maybe Cruise thinks he's auditioning for Movie Star Fear Factor.

And if you're Katie Holmes, are you scared yet? I mean, you know this guy's gone off the deep end. And he's about to pull you off the same deep end to join him. Oh, yeah, and there's this...

YOU'RE HAVING THIS WHACKO'S BABY!!!

How much more does Cruise need to say before someone cracks a joke about Holmes being better off carrying Michael Jackson's baby? Or have we already passed this point?

No comments: