Wednesday, March 11, 2009

STATE TOURNAMENT TIME

You know I work for FanHouse. I am allowed great freedom there to get my voice out to a large audience. It's not really all that difficult of a job, but it's a hell of a lot of fun, and it's very rewarding.

Since you all know I do this, I don't feel the need to pimp the hell out of it.

There are exceptions. And this is one of them.

I wrote a piece for FanHouse about the Minnesota State High School Hockey Tournament. I'd love it if you clicked over and checked it out.

See. Was that so hard?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read the article Bruce. Great job! It makes me proud to be a MINNESOTA high school hockey fan. I admire your honesty in comparing Minnesota high school hockey to Wisconsin's. Superior's playing Minnesota teams contributes to its dominance in Wisconsin and Minnesotans relish the good rivalry between our schools and Superior High.